- Experience in leading application and system development in an agile environment and with many stakeholders.
- Experience growing and facilitating highly motivated and capable teams to deliver innovative software products.
- The ability to establish credibility with people very quickly.
- Displaying facilitation, participatory decision-making and conflict resolution.
- Light-touch leadership that employs a highly collaborative approach to guide people without controlling them but employing authority when the situation requires.
- Effective organization that reduces the amount of noise, distractions and interruptions.
- Mentoring skills that demonstrate the agile values and principles.
- A track record that demonstrates helping teams and individuals become agile through care, consideration and collaboration.
- Someone that can demonstrate active and conscious awareness of their environment, sensing and anticipating situations and being able to ask the right questions at the right time.
- Demonstrably putting people first.
- A persistent energizing and motivating influence.
- Someone that is comfortable with change, able to fail fast, learn quickly, and be able to adapt to new challenges.
- Passionate about quality and success.